Jason Taylor HOF eligible in 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Taylor HOF eligible in 2017

With the finalization of the 2016 HOF Class, it's time for us diehard (Diehard or just emotionally DEAD?!) Fin fans to look towards (YIPP-EEE! Something to look forward to!!!) next year's vote..Our very own JT will be HOF eligible..There's been some debate as to not only when he might make it, or unbelievably tosome, whether he'll make it at all..Might have something to do with that unexplainable media hate towards the team he played for his whole career (yeah, i know Tuna basically screwed him over & he left for a season, but i'm gonna pretend that NEVER happened)

What are everyone's thoughts? First time ballot inductee, sure-fire HOF'er but will have to wait, should make it but who know's going by past voting, iffy; great career but not quite up to Hall standards and no chance....

http://www.thephinsider.com/2016/2/7...igible-players

I think JT will make it into the Hall of Fame but I am not sure he is worthy of being a first ballot HOFer. He was my favorite player when he was with the Dolphins but I am trying to think the way the rest of the NFL might have viewed him. In my eyes he is a first ballot Hall Of Famer but I am no sure that others would agree. (Non Dolphins fans)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X