No announcement yet.

Over & Above QB Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each year there are the new sweethearts. RGIII, Kaepernick, Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, Carr, Bridgewater, Mariota, Manziel, etc, etc etc. The difference is in his 4th year, Tannehill has improved every year and is still anticipated by everyone to improve again this year. I predict at least 2 of the 3 of Carr, Bridgewater and Mariota will be in the EJ Manuel club by their 4th year. But it will be fun to reflect on this contrast of optimism and pessimism at the end of the year, won't it? The reality will probably be in the middle somewhere. lol

Comment

Well said PM. Think back to when Manning got drafted and there was a huge debate as to who should go first, Manning or Leaf. How'd that turn out?
      While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

The difference for me with the quarterbacks that you mentioned above is that the ONLY players that I thought would be really good in the NFL are RGIII, Bridgewater and Mariota. I did NOT think Kaepernick would be good at all, nor did I think Smith, Manuel or Manziel would be good QB's either. I was up in the air on Carr and so far he has proven to be a pretty good QB. I liked what I saw of Grifin in college and he was smart and articulate, I just could never had predicted that he would be a self-absorbed assclown.

Comment

Rare that any of us are even 50/50 on college players. I will admit I had Marino as #3 QB in my draft list. Elway 1, Blackledge 2, Marino 3. At least I wasn't alone, KC, NE, BUFF, JETS all selected other QBs after Elway and before Marino. If I could hit every time I would be Miami's GM lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X