• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Uniforms

OLD SCHOOL UNIFORMS
    94.44%
    ROSS' MIAMI JETS UNIFORMS
    5.56%

It's where we became the winningest team percentage wise.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I like the new ''all-white'' uniforms and the thrown back aqua ones...

Agree with Aqua though, just win and I don't care either way. lol...

Comment

I do like the all white uniforms too but if I had to make a choice I would vote to go back to their old uniforms. I don't say this because of any history to winning or anything like that. I just do not like the new uniforms. Those old uni's with the old dolphin on the helmet made me miss the uniforms I grew up watching.

Comment

Yeah, they looked sharp as hell when they were suited & booted in their throwback gear that Monday night against the Giants..Also loved the end zones done up like they did it in the old days!

Comment

miami original color was aqua marine a more green color. the color has changed to a blueish teal color at some point.

Comment

I'm sorry. The old unis look the best over any other. Jut look above at the photo. How sharp ar those helmets?

Comment

Wait, when did we become the old Houston Oilers....stupid arse owner is color blind...Aqua and orange...where the heck did blue come from.....

Comment

I like the old school aquas but with the new logo on the helmet and the throw back whites we wore against the Cowboys in the Chris Chambers Thanksgiving Bowl with the new helmet logos. I don't mind mixing the old with the new.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X