Running Backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Backs

This has been such a crazy season in regards to injuries!! Check out the list of teams below and the injuries to their elite running backs and/or starting running backs. It just goes to show you two things; DEPTH in ALL positions is extremely important, and......................

Pittsburgh Steelers - Le'Veon Bell placed on IR (Only played in 6 games)
    Kansas City Chiefs - Jamaal Charles placed on IR (Only played in 5 games)
    Seattle Seahawks - Marshawn Lynch placed on IR (Only played in 7 games)
    Houston Texans - Arian Foster placed on IR (Only played in 4 games)
    Arizona Cardinals - Chris Johnson placed on IR (Played in 11 games, stared 9)
    New England Patriots - Dion Lewis placed on IR (Only played in 7 games) - LeGarrettte Blount also placed on IR

Green Bay Packers - Eddy Lacy had a bad season
    Washington Redskins - Running Back By Committee
    Carolina Panthers - Jonathan Stewart is far from elite. Always injured.
    Cincinnati Bengals - They have two good running backs but neither is elite.
    Denver Broncos - They have two okay running backs but none of them are elite.
    Minnesota Vikings - Peterson was the only ELITE running back in the playoffs this year.

...............Defenses Win Championships.

I'd stick with Miller if he doesn't cost us an arm and a leg. Ajayi should be used more even with Miller as the lead. Hoping we find gems in the layer rounds.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I would stick with Miller too unless they could resign him for a decent price. If he wants too much money I think they could replace him and/or what he has to offer with a mid round draft pick.

Comment

Running backs have a short shelf life... Draft Henry and Coker on offense..... then the rest of the way, FA's and the draft is all Defense and Oline......

Comment

Originally posted by HndRkyaBong34 View Post
          Running backs have a short shelf life... Draft Henry and Coker on offense..... then the rest of the way, FA's and the draft is all Defense and Oline......
          I don't think Henry will be available to us in the 2nd round and I am not drafting him in the first round. If Miller wants too much money then we could either sign a veteran RB at a cheaper price or draft another RB in the later rounds. Kenyan Drake might be a good option in the 5th round.

Comment

• cuchulainn
            cuchulainn commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree.... though it was pretty certain that we were going to take Todd Gurley in the 1st last draft if he had dropped to us. That's the thing with BPA. It isn't about need. ;-)

• DolphinsFreak
            DolphinsFreak commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm really hoping a quarterback will be the Best Player Available when the Dolphins are on the clock.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X