Dolphins Release Jason Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Release Jason Fox

You mean he was still on the team? I thought we were just lining up 4 players on the line for the second half of the season...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...112-story.html

About damned time... anytime we were facing a critical down you could bet your ass that either Fox or Dallas Thomas one would shat the bed...

Comment

Finally something to celebrate.........

Comment

Gase's first move....and a damn good one. Every critical play our opponents would attack Fox and Dallas Thomas and one of them would come up small. No wonder we were weak on 3rd down or in the red zone. That's where the other team went on the attack - and it was obvious where the chinks in Miami's armor were.

Comment

The only way that this story could've made me any happier is if it were titled 'Dolphins release Jason Fox into the alligator infested everglades...Film at eleven'

Comment

• AquaXI
            AquaXI commented
            Editing a comment
            Alligator 1: love the taste of white meat!
            Alligator 2: yes very tasty but wht do they call this
            Alligator 1: sure as hell ain't the red tailed furry Fox, and also wasn't sexy or hot. In fact the face was so hideous it hid behind a hockey mask!
            Alligator 2: I think we ate Jason and killed off the franchise! We done it now, I can see Hollywood boycotting our swamp fron anymore future filming. There goes our benefits crap!

• Driven_Phinsane!
            Driven_Phinsane! commented
            Editing a comment
            Alligator Dad: I brought fox home for dinner that i caught in the swamp!
            Alligator Kid's: Tastes like shit!!!
            Alligator Dad: You think he tastes like shit, you shoulda seen him play!!!

• AquaXI
            AquaXI commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

So I'm expecting this thread to be positive. It seems every other move has been met with deep anger and doubt - I'm assuming we can agree on this one. Thank goodness!

Comment

• Dolfan1
            Dolfan1 commented
            Editing a comment
            First news this week about the team that made me smile.

Glad he's gone. Should of never been in the team's plans ever

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X