Coughlin's Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin's Record

I have no idea, wait I do as to why people actually think this guy is great, QUIT listening to ESPN and the NFL Network, these analyst have no idea what they are talking about

2015 6-10
    2014 6-10
    2013 7-9
    2012 9-7

Clearly he has lost his "Football Knowledge", look at what he's done, hell, we might as well have kept Philbin if this is what anyone would want on this team....

I hope and pray we don't hire an old washed up coach that " all the analyst think is great" and expect anything other than what his record is, bad.....

This team, if it wants to stay at the top for a long time, must find a younger up and coming start that will stay with us for quite sometime...

Look at the Pat's, they had BillyCheat for quite some time and are still winning year after year.....NE is a model for what we as a team need to do....

Can definitely relate to where you're coming from but perhaps a bit harsh as he also finished 2011 with a 9-7 record & went on to win every playoff game on his way to his 2nd SB win against the Pats...Hell, the guy deserves SERIOUS BONUS POINTS in my book for his 2 out of 2 record in the SB against the Pats, one keeping them from going undefeated!

We'd shit all over ourselves if we could say we won 2 SB's in the last 9 years!

Comment

It's what has he done lately, I guess we could bring back Don Shula and his cart.....

Comment

I don't know why Dolphins fans are debating on why Coughlin hasn't done well in recent years considering their owner and their general manager stated that 'personnel' was the reason why they have failed recently. I just would like to know why they fired Coughlin and kept their GM. There must be more to this story.

Comment

• phinfanfrom70s
          phinfanfrom70s commented
          Editing a comment
          i think coughlin stepped down,maybe before they fired him

• DolphinsFreak
          DolphinsFreak commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, he did step down. The owner stated that he would still be with the team in some capacity but when Coughlin left the room the owner stood up to shake his hand and Coughlin looked right at him and kept on walking out of the room. There was obvious tension between the two but the owner was going for a Golden Globe with his acting job.

Originally posted by Seadog View Post
        It's what has he done lately, I guess we could bring back Don Shula and his cart.....
        Winning a SB alittle over 4 years ago isn't 'lately' enough for you...Those are some pretty high standards considering we haven't won a playoff game in a decade & a half, haven't been to a SB in 30 years and haven't won one in over 40...

Comment

I would have cleaned all their desk out....

NY Giants had a much better team and a much easier division, that's why you don't want Coffy Crumb Cake, you finish 6-10 in that division, yea you better watch from home from now on....

Comment

Originally posted by Seadog View Post
            I would have cleaned all their desk out....

NY Giants had a much better team and a much easier division, that's why you don't want Coffy Crumb Cake, you finish 6-10 in that division, yea you better watch from home from now on....
            Have you seen their roster? I would say it's wore than Miami's and the Giants have also lead the NFL in lost games due to injury each of the last two seasons. They have MAYBE one or two players on defense that would start for any of the other 31 tems in the NFL. The Giants were the 6th hoghest scoring team in the NFL, but ranked 30th on D. Jerry Reese has screwed that roster. Coughling at 69 is still a hell of a coach, I would take his 2 SB victories and I think 5 playoff appearances since 2007. Miami has been to the playoffs once in that time frame and was smoked...

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
              DolphinsFreak commented
              Editing a comment
              When you mention his two Super Bowl wins you MUST also mention who he beat too. He knows how to beat the Patriots!!!!!!! Also, he has THREE Super Bowl rings. He has two with the GIants and 1 with the Niners when he was their OC. Three WINNING Super Bowl rings is pretty impressive.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X