Crazy results!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy results!!

By now, I'll wager...pun intended...y'all have see the truly bizarre scores today....teams who blew out opponents last week losing, or worse, like the Saints blown out.
    Haven't seen anything like this since the league just approved...and climbed into bed with FanDuel. Nah, couldn't be.
    It's just parity, yeah, THAT'S the ticket. In that case, the Fins should destroy da Raidahs next week? Don't bet on it. I do believe the Fins will somehow, someway not lose by 35 points. I think they win..by running the football where the Raiders AIN'T.

Or could be a 2nd half year for us.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not.

Originally posted by IMAWriter View Post
    By now, I'll wager...pun intended...y'all have see the truly bizarre scores today....teams who blew out opponents last week losing, or worse, like the Saints blown out.
    Haven't seen anything like this since the league just approved...and climbed into bed with FanDuel. Nah, couldn't be.
    It's just parity, yeah, THAT'S the ticket. In that case, the Fins should destroy da Raidahs next week? Don't bet on it. I do believe the Fins will somehow, someway not lose by 35 points. I think they win..by running the football where the Raiders AIN'T.
    Yeah the liquor is starting to hit you IMA!!
    Once you sober up, if that's possible with the Bills KO'ing the fins 2 times your going to have one nasty hangover!
    Especially when you go back to reality and see the GM is still GREIR!!

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      You are incorrect, the GM is still and always will be G-R-I-E-R...maybe YOU need to go for the sarsaparilla, young'n! haha
      BTW, I had not a drop. Rumors of my drinking are strictly propagated by ME, strictly as an excuse should my proclivity for theorizing about conspiracies become overly disturbing. My latest? Gambling..and it's willing incorporation by the NFL will become a serious issue before the end of this season. (IMA pops the cork of his bottle of Old Forrester 1910.)

Herbert bringing it…

Comment

• hawkfinfan
      hawkfinfan commented
      Editing a comment
      If he was behind our OL he would be bringing a stretcher!!

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      haha....you are indeed correct, Hawk.

Nah Herbert is a dual threat QB unlike Tua.he can scramble and make plays

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      That is true, but Tua made some great plays with his legs last season..and scored a TD on a run game one. Herbert would have been on his ass the entire quarter against the Bills today.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X