Off topic/today's jerseys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic/today's jerseys.

Does anyone know where I can get a jersey like thOSE that were worn today? I have an "away" Jersey, but the aqua is a bit darker than what I saw today. I have seen people in the stands/pics of people wearing them, so I know they exist. Can anyone help me out?

We wore our standard aqua jerseys today which we don't normally wear them for home day games. The players probably convinced Campbell to let them wear all aqua uniforms today. I am not a fan of the all aqua look. Although I think we have won every time we have worn them so maybe we should do it more often.

Comment

• DolphinsFreak
      DolphinsFreak commented
      Editing a comment
      They look like pajamas to me. AHA

• Dolfan1
      Dolfan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, they did look funky. I thought they might make a good costume to sell crest toothpaste or something.

Here is just one site that sells them. You could try FansEdge too.

http://www.nflshop.com/Miami_Dolphin...ua_Game_Jersey

Comment

I guess I'm alone in loving the all aqua look.....but it's been a favorite of mine for years.

Comment

Alpha I too love the all Aqua look!!!
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I love the all aqua look as well. I just don't like this shade of aqua. The team looked like a bunch of nasty boogers running around.

Comment

I use crest tooth paste so how could I not like that color?? LMAO!!!
            While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X