Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolphins Good News For 2016?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dolphins Good News For 2016?

    This may be a very short thread but, was curious as to what other Phinatics thought of Miami's good news to start the New Year? I have a few.

    Philbin, Coyle, and Lazor are gone.

    This dreadfully disappointing season is over today.

    I believe we have a "Dynamic Duo" in Landry and Parker who are gonna be some fun to watch in 2016.

    Next?

  • #2
    They stopped showing Fins games on regular TV & i'm pretty sure we won't get any Primetime games!...It's all i got.....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post
      They stopped showing Fins games on regular TV & i'm pretty sure we won't get any Primetime games!...It's all i got.....
      However Bill, you can still pay to watch. More good news. lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by So Be View Post

        However Bill, you can still pay to watch. More good news. lol
        LOL! yeah, kind of like if you consider a root canal or a good swift kick to the crotch good news!

        I refuse to shell out any more money on this team 'til they start playing competitive football again...So, i guess you could say the good news is that i'll be able to save my money for at least the next 3 years!

        Comment


        • So Be
          So Be commented
          Editing a comment
          Saving money is a good thing. You are making this thread with all your good news.

        • Driven_Phinsane!
          Driven_Phinsane! commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, just call me the eternal opti..LOL!!!..mist.....I almost got through that sentence without laughing!

      • #5
        We are undefeated this year!
        Can we sign this guy?

        Comment


        • AquaXI
          AquaXI commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny! And the Patriots this year are winless so far!

      • #6
        We pick 8th and since Goff and Lynch will go Pryor to the 8th pick by either Dallas, Browns or San Fran and Bosa and Tunsil will go also. That leaves us a chance at Hargeaves and Ramsey's out of 4 picks.
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

        Comment


        • #7
          Originally posted by Aquaaiea View Post
          We pick 8th and since Goff and Lynch will go Pryor to the 8th pick by either Dallas, Browns or San Fran and Bosa and Tunsil will go also. That leaves us a chance at Hargeaves and Ramsey's out of 4 picks.
          I would be happy with Hargreaves if he is there at #8 if not then trade down for Ragland.

          Comment


          • AquaXI
            AquaXI commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree as Jaylon Smith severely injured his knee ligaments and is suppose to have a long recovery.

        Unconfigured Ad Widget

        Collapse
        Working...
        X