Trade Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Thoughts?

I'm thinking that trading Wake, Grimes, and even Albert would not be a bad idea for our team in it's current condition. All three will help in 2016 but, what does that get us? A few more wins may actually hurt us more than help us in the long run. I would rather see a young and developing team who will have a high pick next year as well.

I would love nothing more than a new staff to come in and turn things around next year. However, reality says that ain't gonna happen. It will take at least 2 and likely 3 years if we are lucky and none of the three will be around by then. I'm guessing that we could get three mid round picks, "maybe" as high as #3 depending on the interest. Out of the three picks, we could have a starter or two in the near future, as opposed to nothing at all.

Opinions?

Trade anybody, except the 2015 rookies, that will get us a fifth or better.

Comment

The problem is you are 1 year too late . Wake and Albert injured with contract. Grimes old CB. Unless you mean for 7th round picks.

Comment

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        Contract money is not guaranteed,

They really won't bring much back in trades. I think we should move on from Wake and Grimes and try to get one more year out of Albert.

Comment

I like trading our old guys and hope we can score their replacements in FA and Draft.
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

If, and its a big if, we could could get decent picks for them I'd be all for it but I don't think they will draw that kind of interest.
          Can we sign this guy?

Comment

IMO there shouldn't be anyone not available for the right price.

Comment

Unfortunately, there's probably not a single player on this Fins roster that would garner a first round pick in trade...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X