Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on site today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Working on site today

    Be patient if things look a little funky at times.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Finatic View Post
    Be patient if things look a little funky at times.
    We're Fins fans, we've been patient (depending upon your definition of patient, of course!) for decades, what's another day?! lol...

    Hey Matt, just wanted to take a sec. to thank you & your guys once again for all of the hard work you put in, in making this site a great place for Fins fans to hang out & also for throwing out the life preserver to all of us looking for a lifeline once the Phinatics forum went under! Mad props to you all!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey DP we thank you guys for migrating over and giving us a chance. You guys have been a great addition and became family right away. The season didn't turn out the way we hoped but it was great going through it with you guys and we look forward to many more seasons with all you.
      Can we sign this guy?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FinFan in KC View Post
        Hey DP we thank you guys for migrating over and giving us a chance. You guys have been a great addition and became family right away. The season didn't turn out the way we hoped but it was great going through it with you guys and we look forward to many more seasons with all you.
        Appreciate it KC & i'm sure i can speak for all of us Phinatical's when i say that the transition from there to here was made without a hitch and we all have felt welcomed from the get-go! I just wish our favorite team would've kept up their end of the bargain!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          It feels like we have always all been together. I look forward to many of years with my friends here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Finatic View Post
            It feels like we have always all been together. I look forward to many of years with my friends here.
            Like one big dysfunctional family!!! I should change my moniker to Cousin Eddie...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

              Like one big dysfunctional family!!! I should change my moniker to Cousin Eddie...
              Now you went and reminded me of our pick Eddie (Munster) Moore, Thanks for the bad memory. LOL.


              I know that's not the Eddie you were referring to but that was a very dysfunctional family as well.
              Last edited by Dolfan1; 01-03-2016, 10:58 AM.
              While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

              Comment


              • Driven_Phinsane!
                Driven_Phinsane! commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! yeah, unfortunately it doesn't take much to trigger some of our worst memories..and what ssucks even worse is that there are so many of them!!!

              • Finatic
                Finatic commented
                Editing a comment
                Who can ever forget Eddie @#$&% Moore!

            Unconfigured Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X