Phinzone Fantasy League Renewal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phinzone Fantasy League Renewal Thread

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PHINZONE FANTASY FOOTBALL ONLY!!!

Bahamas renewed our League a few weeks ago as well as all teams, pending their approval. All Managers should have been sent a notice from Yahoo. This will be our official first year os having a Keeper League and I cannot wait. There is MUCH to discuss from extended season, future changes, trades IR, etc. etc. I will put up another thread for that and there is lots of time left for discussion and debate.

The leagues are formed and forming, player rankings are in and mock drafts are in place. Also, there are some who did not play last year who told me they would like to this year and the possibility of a second league here could happen. This is why the need to know if you are in this early.

For now, need to know if everyone from last year is playing again this season and if they want to play for $20 again. You will also get an e-mail through Yahoo but, as I learned last year, they delete everything with money and some do not visit here often.

Our Managers needing to reply:

Bahamas (Comish)

Nole (Comish)

Matt

So Be

Ft L

JEG

BA Fishy

Alpha

***Anyone else wanting to play, please enter and sign in and the Comish"s will sort things out IF we have anyone drop out or, I may have another league or, a new one could start here.

Dude

I want in

Welcome back... I am new here it seems you have been away for a bit... ( Long story )

Please send me a link to login and sign up... and any password info needed.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Etrius24 View Post
      Dude

I want in

Welcome back... I am new here it seems you have been away for a bit... ( Long story )

Please send me a link to login and sign up... and any password info needed.

Thank you.
      I am no "Dude: and am not back. I just took a tour of the threads and you are a good poster BUT, need to tone down the language.. JMO

I see "Tua Talks" and will as well.

The league is filled for now but stay tuned.

Comment

I do not remember seeing a renewal. Am I old and forgot I did?

Comment

Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
          I do not remember seeing a renewal. Am I old and forgot I did?
          Yes but, did you get my e-mail from Yahoo today? Answer QUICKLY!!! lol

To coach, all ya gotta say, between sips of rum, is yes I am playing and Yes I'm in for $20.
          More later.
          Last edited by So Be; 05-30-2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Stuart, You are in and have to do nothing other than decide if ya wanna put $20 in like lat year. I already decided for ya.

Now, Ya gotta figure out how NOT to leave and to pick players NOT from Miami. Good to hear from ya,

Comment

If there is no room in this league I will try to start up a free one...

Comment

Originally posted by Etrius24 View Post
                If there is no room in this league I will try to start up a free one...
                Yes, and the 20 bucks is an option. You need to wait to see who may drop out. I instigated and helped to start a Keeper League. It is fascinating. By your name, know you can easily look that up and understand the ramifications. St for a bit, IF ya can.

Comment

I'm in for 20. Thanks.

Comment

• So Be
                    So Be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All the best.

I’m not as enthusiastic about Fantasy as others and although I join a free espn league yearly I usually end up losing interest about half way through the season and never log back in. At least the last 3 years thus the reason why I have not attempted to join here.
                  The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• AquaXI
                    AquaXI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe I lose interest because I’m playing against bots and strangers? I’ll give others a shot and I just want to be the “ break glass emergency guy” hehehe!

• So Be
                    So Be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Let's see what shakes out here my friend. I assure you that you will NOT be bored in this league. A promise.

I'm in just need so behind the scenes keeper asst.

Comment

• So Be
                    So Be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I will fix.

Update+

Bahamas, Nole, So Be, JEG, 61 are all in and in. I mailed Matt but, pretty sure he will be as well. Ft L wants revenge and more money, with 68 likely chomping at the bit for some or more of the same.

That leaves Bad Ass and Alpha. No clue to what they will do.

Let's GET THIS DONE.

Comment

Matt got back with me last night to confirm that he is in.

Comment

Thanks Sobe for starting this thread.

Remember you all the managers that played last year have auto renewal - so all you have to do is log back into yahoo fantasy app and you will see your team.

A few quick hits

You have keeper - remember the draft allocation you select will forfeit your draft selection and you CAN NOT keep your 1st or 2nd round picks.

Keeper do not have to be selected until Mid Aug - so you have time to review it and be cautious about the injury bug

One love -

if you have any questions - just let me know. If there are any drop outs, I'll let this thread know for any new additions

Comment

FWIW, I deleted my other thread. It served my purpose, made a point and no reason for discussion and potential problems. Back to Fantasy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X