OT- Some Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Some Good News

Obviously, not a thread about our team. My wife was released from the hospital yesterday and placed in rehab to get her strength back. She is completely out of danger and better than anyone thought she would be. Thanks again for all the well wishes from before.

As I am flying solo for the next 6-8 weeks, I will be posting some until she can return home. Then back to retirement.

Originally posted by So Be View Post
    Obviously, not a thread about our team. My wife was released from the hospital yesterday and placed in rehab to get her strength back. She is completely out of danger and better than anyone thought she would be. Thanks again for all the well wishes from before.

As I am flying solo for the next 6-8 weeks, I will be posting some until she can return home. Then back to retirement.
    That is FANTASTIC NEWS my friend...I wish you & your wife nothing but the best and hope that things continue to improve. Hard to wish you a Merry Christmas as i'm sure the holiday's are the last thing on your mind, but hopefully the good news regarding your wife will at least have your spirits lifted going into the new year! Take care of your wife & yourself of course...and DON'T WATCH ANY DOLPHINS FOOTBALL; Dr's orders!

Comment

Wonderful News.... Will continue to keep y'all in prayers... What DP said^^^^^

Comment

A true Christmas Miracle, very happy to hear it bud. Good Luck to you.
        While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Hey Joe, parroting the other - that's great news on the wife. Wish you two the best and obviously Christmas came a little early for you with that bit of news.

Enjoy the solo time. Let us know if you need help operating anything more complicated than a beer cap and opening a bag of chips. Some of those microwaves are tricky. JK... lol...

Comment

Great news, a Christmas gift all by itself....

Comment

Merry Christmas indeed!!!
              The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Good Stuff SoBe send her our get wells from the online family.

Comment

Excellent. Best news in this forum for months.

Comment

Originally posted by So Be View Post

SoBe, wonderful news! I have a bit of short term memory issues, and can't remember if I was aware of what was happening with your spouse. In any event, know a prayer is going up here in Tennessee, my friend.

Comment

I'm a little late to the party, but GREAT news Joe. Wish you and your wife the best ad will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Great news SoBe - very happy to hear this. You and your family will be in my thoughts......

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X