Russell Wilson chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Wilson chatter

Twitter is exploding with talk we are interested in Wilson. I hate the idea and all this pre draft chatter as well.

Doubt this happens but as with h this time of year the reporters have nothing to talk about , only make believe.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Russell Wilson in a Dolphins uni.... Love it!

Comment

Wilson thought "What 4 teams would drive up my price the most"

Comment

Seems to me Miami is drumming up QB interest for the draft. The Jets are being rumored to want out of #2, and Miami wants to make sure they have a trade partner.

Comment

We would have to give up about as much for Wilson as we would for Watson, so if we were to do something like that I would rather trade for Watson. I really don't think either of them will be Dolphins.

Comment

• AquaXI
              AquaXI commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes if we have to trade then it’s Watson for sure.

• Dolfan1
              Dolfan1 commented
              Editing a comment
              JMHO but I believe this FO is committed to Tua and all this chatter about us being interested in either one is nothing more than click bait.

• Kato
              Kato commented
              Editing a comment
              It seems to me that despite this Dolphin QB chatter being a PITA, it doesnt hurt their positioning heading into the draft. Potential trade partners dont know what to think, and thats a good thing.

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
            We would have to give up about as much for Wilson as we would for Watson, so if we were to do something like that I would rather trade for Watson. I really don't think either of them will be Dolphins.
            Two great QBs that will never play for the Phins

Watson is 8 years younger so Wilson makes no sense

Tired of players using the Phins with help from the media

Tua is the QB1 for now, lets just hope he grows into the position

Comment

Originally posted by PhinPhan68 View Post

Two great QBs that will never play for the Phins

Watson is 8 years younger so Wilson makes no sense

Tired of players using the Phins with help from the media

Tua is the QB1 for now, lets just hope he grows into the position
              The Dolphins arent even on Wilson's list of approved teams to be traded to which are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders and Bears.

I agree about Tua, we invested in him so we might as well see it through and hope he continues to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post

The Dolphins arent even on Wilson's list of approved teams to be traded to which are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders and Bears.

I agree about Tua, we invested in him so we might as well see it through and hope he continues to improve.
                The Athletic reported Phins were interested per SI

Maybe it was a mistake

New York Jets are trade destination for Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson - Sports Illustrated New York Jets News, Analysis and More

Comment

Look at the WR's Wilson has on the Seahawks, they are sooooo superior to Miami's roster.. Wilson would not win in Miami with the current roster and if the Seahawks think they can get 2 or 3 first rounders for him then that would be another loser trade for Miami. Why would you even want to come to Miami if you know by bringing you there they have to forgo a lot of draft capital to get you. Both Wilson and Watson would struggle with our current roster. While they may be better than Tua by a lot at this stage in their careers I still stand by this simple equation..

Tua + #3 + #18 + #36 + 2021 1st > Watson - #3 - #18 - #36 - 2021 1st.... and honestly the results of this equation aren't even close IMO..

Comment

Originally posted by Idahomer View Post
                    Look at the WR's Wilson has on the Seahawks, they are sooooo superior to Miami's roster.. Wilson would not win in Miami with the current roster and if the Seahawks think they can get 2 or 3 first rounders for him then that would be another loser trade for Miami. Why would you even want to come to Miami if you know by bringing you there they have to forgo a lot of draft capital to get you. Both Wilson and Watson would struggle with our current roster. While they may be better than Tua by a lot at this stage in their careers I still stand by this simple equation..

Tua + #3 + #18 + #36 + 2021 1st > Watson - #3 - #18 - #36 - 2021 1st.... and honestly the results of this equation aren't even close IMO..
                    Read an article about how Phins should go after Lockett

I really like that idea and it actually makes sense to try

Wilson makes no sense, he is great but older, not a rebuild QB

Watson’s skills and age make sense but his cost does not

It is something to talk about in the offseason though I guess

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X