Dolphins Top Pick- Rank Your Top 5 Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Top Pick- Rank Your Top 5 Choices

The signings Miami makes in FA may change things as well as if and where we trade down. Make a note at the end of your changes if ya like. Options:

QB- I go with position as some really like Lance at #8 or Fields at #3.

WR- Most think 1 of the top 3 is fine.

Sewell- Best OT prospect to come out in years.

Parsons- Game changer, complete vs run and rush.

Paye- Best DE and can move inside as well. Needs more rush moves.

Pits- More WR than TE, an elite prospect

Farley- Size and speed is rare, need some work on man cover.

The FA changes would come from a likely signing of a WR and maybe a DE.

Choices?

I am assuming that you mean who we should pick at 3? I dont think any of these guys last to 18.

Parsons. A Playmaker and 4 down tool on D. We have not had a dominant LB since Zach. Thats a long time for a team to go without serious mayhem at that position.

Chase. Had Smith's season the season before. He is going to have a long productive to Pro Bowl career for someone.....might as well be us. No worry about his frame.

Smith. I worry about his frame but.....Had the season we just saw. A pass catching machine, looks effortless out there.

Sewell. Watched some tape on him yesterday. He moves like a 330 lb TE. If he is as good as everyone is saying, why not for the Dolphins. We saw in the Super Bowl what happens to "elite offenses" that lose the ability to protect the QB.

Paye. Not sure why he was not more dominant in college as he is the definition of "quick twitch" and is relentless. I think this guy will blossom in the NFL and would love to have him as our DE. He reminds me of a mini Aaron Donald.

others just missing the cut: Pitts as a mismatch, redzone terror, Farley because you can never have too many elite CBs, Collins because i just watched tape on him and he does it All, Rosseau for his potential at a position of serious need

Looks like we agree,

Comment

Smith
      Chase
      Pitts
      Parsons
      Sewell

Comment

If we don’t move from 3

Chase
        Smith
        Parsons
        Pitts
        Sewell
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Smith
          Harris
          Pitts
          Sewell
          Chase

Comment

1) D Smith - Looks like Jerry Rice to me.
            2) Chase - Would be Ok with
            3) Pitts - I would be Ok with, too
            4) Sewell - would understand
            5) Parsons - if he checks out. MLB is our biggest need on D, imo
            5b) QB - only if we think he is BPA

Comment

QB
              Parsons
              Farley
              WR

5 Sewell

I have a 4 way+ toss up for our top pick. Until we see what we do in FA, we take shots in the dark but, have some fun doing it,

IF we add a top WR, I take WR out of the top and lower it.

IF we add a backup QB, I take QB out.

IF we add a DE, I lower my interest in Parsons but, still consider him with Farley and Sewell in a second look at our top pick.

Comment

If we stay at #3

Smith

If we trade down

Chase

Waddle

Parsons

Paye

Comment

I can't really give a top 5 right now. It very well could and will change based off what they do in free agency. However, QB will not be in that group for me. They are either trading for Watson or rolling with Tua, I really don't see a plan C.

Comment

Originally posted by ONole1 View Post
                    I can't really give a top 5 right now. It very well could and will change based off what they do in free agency. However, QB will not be in that group for me. They are either trading for Watson or rolling with Tua, I really don't see a plan C.
                    This... tho I could see them taking a flyer on a QB late or as a UDFA for depth. Otherwise another season of Rudock and Sinnett.

Comment

Originally posted by cuchulainn View Post

This... tho I could see them taking a flyer on a QB late or as a UDFA for depth. Otherwise another season of Rudock and Sinnett.
                      No, I do see them taking one late or as you said an UDFA. I just don't see an scenario where they are taking one with the top pick.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X