T
    Oregon Ducks

Height 6' 6"
    Weight 325
    Class So.
    Draft Eligible Year2021

The Bottom Line

Top-5
    While Sewell's ceiling is debatable, he is one of the highest-floor tackle prospects to come out in some time.

Biggest Strength

Movement Skills

Biggest Weakness

Untested

Pros
    • 330 pounds, yet can mirror defensive backs in space. Special movement skills.
    • High cut, but can still sink his hips and drive. Led nation in big-time blocks in 2019 (13).
    • Punch deadens on contact. Power throughout entire frame.
    • Won't turn 21 until the fall. Was dominating juniors and seniors as a 19-year-old.

Cons
    • Screen-heavy offense at Oregon limited his true one-on-ones.
    • Faced very few top-tier pass rushers in the Pac-12.
    • Didn't get to see him in 2020, as he opted out of the season.
    • Agility is good, not great. Others in the class adjust better in space.
    We talked briefly about him and he still could be an option as we continue to go through potential top picks.
    Last edited by So Be; 02-18-2021, 05:14 AM.

I would be very disappointed if the Dolphins select him with our top pick. We have selected an OT high in the draft before and it got us nowhere, Jake Long and Laremy Tunsil.

I want a play-maker like Smith Chase or Waddle with our top pick. I do believe we need another OT but would rather address that position in the 2nd round where there will still be some decent OT's available.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
      I would be very disappointed if the Dolphins select him with our top pick. We have selected an OT high in the draft before and it got us nowhere, Jake Long and Laremy Tunsil.

I want a play-maker like Smith Chase or Waddle with our top pick. I do believe we need another OT but would rather address that position in the 2nd round where there will still be some decent OT's available.
      I agree. There was a bit of a frenzy on him early but now has very little interest from fans.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X