Anybody think we beat the Ravens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think we beat the Ravens?

I think we will get a temporary boost after firing Lazor like we did after firing Philbin. The Ravens are coming off a short week and an emotional win. Juwuan James should return so that will help our o-line. I think Parker will have a break out game. I think our defense will play well. If we can't beat a depleted Ravens team with Matt Schaub at home then things are even worse than we thought. I say we finally beat the Ravens of course we do it when there is nothing at stake unlike in recent years.

Dolphins 24

Ravens 16

Ugh, I just learned that Juwuan James is still going to be out.

Comment

• cuchulainn
      cuchulainn commented
      Editing a comment
      More Fox... /sighs

miami wins 21-10

Comment

Miami 28 Ravens 24
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

I hope one of two things happen this Sunday; I hope that Tannehill balls out and shows the world what he can do when he is cut loose and proves that he is indeed a franchise quarterback, or I hope he stinks up the joint so badly that there is no doubt that this team needs to move on from TanneHenne and desperately needs to draft a quarterback next year. The score of the game is irrelevant to me, all I want to see is how good or bad Tannehill plays so this team can make an informed decision. I am not saying that the front office should judge him harshly from one game, but let's face it, the guy has had four years to prove what he can do so he should be able to do something special and different this Sunday.

Comment

• Tarpon Guide
          Tarpon Guide commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so true......

Dolphins win. At this point, every win is one less chance to grab the best O-Lineman or corner on the board. Beware of T'Baum manipulating the draft as he did with the Jets...result? Mark Sanchez and no cap space. Well, he's accomplished the latter WITHOUT Sanchize's presence.
        Last edited by IMAWriter; 12-05-2015, 12:11 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

• cuchulainn
          cuchulainn commented
          Editing a comment
          My understanding is that our CAP is fine. We're not in dire straits, especially once a few guys are released or restructured after this season.

We'll probably beat the Ravens because it's a totally meaningless game and as we all know, the Fins lose the games they need to win and win the games they'd be better off losing...

Comment

At this point it don't really matter. Well except the fact that ever game we win from here on out will do nothing but put us further back in the draft. So yea we most likely will win.

Comment

No, the Dolphins won't beat the Ravens. Even though Flacco is out, they played a good game last week. I just don't think this team has it in them to beat Baltimore at this time.

Comment

Joe Philbin allowed Mike Sherman to bring his son-in-law to the Dolphins and give him a very important job. Sherman's son-in-law was about 28 years old at the time. His experience? He was a Grad Assistant for Texas A&M for 3 years before getting the job as an NFL Quarterbacks Coach!! Now, this same guy is the Dolphins Offensive Coordinator? This team is a joke! Taylor in NOT qualified to have any job in the NFL and definitely not one where he is TRYING to groom a potential franchise quarterback, and now he is going to be the quarterbacks coach AND offensive coordinator?!? I wouldn't expect too much from the Dolphins offense on Sunday, even if they are playing a decimated Ravens team.

Comment

Originally posted by DolphinsFreak View Post
                I wouldn't expect too much from the Dolphins offense on Sunday
                https://twitter.com/NahuelDeez/statu...388224/photo/1

Comment

IMO, it'll come down to whether we can pass and run block and not beating ourselves with stupid penalties that negate big plays - something that has plagued us all season.

Ravens are definitely going to want to pound the ball and keep Schaub from turning it over repeatedly like he did against the Browns.

Excited about seeing more of the rookies contributing. Hoping for a solid game from Bobby McCain and Phillips on defense and Parker and Ajayi on offense.

Fins win 24-20.

Comment

Well, fortunately the local stations aren't carrying this game (even though we're pretty close to Baltimore) so i won't be subjected to more Sunday misery! I mean, regardless of the outcome, everyone's gotta admit..it's just plain out & out painful to watch this dumpster fire!!!

Comment

Who cares! I'm done with this pathetic organization until I see a major change across the board... Till then,,,,,,,,,, Who cares.....

Comment

Originally posted by HndRkyaBong34 View Post
                      Who cares! I'm done with this pathetic organization until I see a major change across the board... Till then,,,,,,,,,, Who cares.....
                      Well, thanks for caring enough to tell us you don't care. lol...

So who's your pick in the 1st round for this team you don't care about?

Comment

• Tarpon Guide
                        Tarpon Guide commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "Once we get the coaching staff squared away after the season and address some holes and finances during FA, we'll be onto the draft. If we have another solid draft, we're going to be in good shape next season."

Don't wanna pour sand in your Vaseline, but how many years have we all heard this? Hopefully you are right, but I'm kinda skeptical after all these years. Seeing will be believing.

• cuchulainn
                        cuchulainn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hear ya, Tarpon, but the difference is that we have actual talent at key positions, even at QB (no he is not elite, just above average). We have core nucleus of QB, WR, RB, TE (when not pass protecting), DT, Saftey, and maybe CB if the youth can step up these next 5 games.

We still 2 guards, a tackle, 2 LBS, a FS, and young talented CB as well as a solid coaching staff. If we can shore this up in the offseason, we should have a very good next year. All this is very doable - question is, will we?

• Tarpon Guide
                        Tarpon Guide commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are far more optimistic than I am........I hope you are right.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X