Happy Turkey Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Turkey Day

To all my friends here, have a blessed Thanksgiving. We drove up to Connecticut to spend the week with our Daughter and Grand kids. Got a hug last night from our daughter who met us at the hotel, first time we've seen her in three years so it was worth the risk. Will see our grand kids for the first time in three years in a couple hours. No social distancing happening here. Decided to take the shot before we're put into a complete lock down.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Thanks and congrats on being able to reconnect with your family. Hopefully, all will be well and safe.

Wishing everyone a good Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
      To all my friends here, have a blessed Thanksgiving. We drove up to Connecticut to spend the week with our Daughter and Grand kids. Got a hug last night from our daughter who met us at the hotel, first time we've seen her in three years so it was worth the risk. Will see our grand kids for the first time in three years in a couple hours. No social distancing happening here. Decided to take the shot before we're put into a complete lock down.
      Wow, three years?, that has to be tough! You don't have to tell us what youre THANKFUL for!

Have a great time with your family, you'll be working overtime catching up with your grand kids, I'm sure!!

Comment

Great news to read about the family and hugs

Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Happy T day from Idaho where more people open carry then wear the face diaper!!! LMAO (actually true).. Cheers fellas!!

Comment

• PhinPhan68
            PhinPhan68 commented
            Editing a comment
            If one was looking to buy in your beautiful state

Do you have any suggestions to growing areas?

Do you know anything about Nampa

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! If you're traveling, be safe. If you're drinking, be responsible and if you're drinking while you're traveling, you're probably a jets fan!

Comment

Great news...enjoy

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

That's great you get to spend the holiday with your family. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you also. Safe travels.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends. My wish for all of you is to have safe and healthy rest of this year and next year.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving my friends

Comment

Never been a Thanksgiving guy, but I wish you all peace and good health and plenty more wins.🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Matt

Comment

Late to the party. Hope y'all had a wonderful day. I ate like 2 pigs...something I don't usually do. Hardly had room for a shot of bourbon...somehow managed.
                          Then went for a walk 30 minutes ago..not pleasant. Texans win. I have a feeling they'll again make a late run... maybe just to respectability...every year, they end playing well. I was hoping for 5 wins max. Fins could use that pick and the the Fins 2nd to move up a few spots in 2021?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X