Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams @ Dolphins Game Thread- TUA TIME !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by So Be View Post

Damn Stuart, soo sorry to hear that. Ya know, we joke, play and pick on each other but, when it comes down to it, there are friends INDEED when the need arises. et me know if there is anything I can do.

In the spirit of friendship, I will adjust my trade offer for Chubb to 3 bottles f rum If you include the 30 year old Stratocaster. What are friends for? :-)
    Regarding your last jab..I'm thinking, with friends like you..who needs enema's?!

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

Regarding your last jab..I'm thinking, with friends like you..who needs enema's?!
      Agreed, it was offensive and in bad taste for many. However, unless I I misread, Rock Star needs no crying shoulder but, a bit of a kick in the ass to move on. I consider him another base "Iron Man" type poster.

Comment

Rams are a good, legit playoff team, only favored by 3.5 over the Dolphins with a rookie QB. They have a short week and have to go cross country to play at 1:00 (which is actually 12 until tonight).

Flo got into their coaching head, two years ago, with extra time off fot the Super Bowl. He said that means nothing. I think he is lying.

I have to believe the Tua frenzy and and commotion moves on to another week. Just upped my bet.

Where is "The Wulf?"

Comment

• Wulf
          Wulf commented
          Editing a comment
          Just in, from the game. Counting my $$$ as I type this... It was a good day!

Agreed, it was offensive and in bad taste for many. However, unless I I misread, Rock Star needs no crying shoulder but, a bit of a kick in the ass to move on. I consider him another base "Iron Man" type poster.
        Nah, it wasn't in bad taste..I was just kidding!

Also,I would add that 61 has a good sense of humor but since he laughs at all my jokes, that's highly debatable!

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

Nah, it wasn't in bad taste..I was just kidding!

Also,I would add that 61 has a good sense of humor but since he laughs at all my jokes, that's highly debatable!
          Stuart has a great sense of humor but, nothing to do with laughing at your jokes, in his just being polite. lol

Comment

Incoming...

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1322244377951956992

Comment

James Bond dead today at age 90.

RIP Sean Connery

Comment

• cuchulainn
                cuchulainn commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't we all?

• AquaXI
                AquaXI commented
                Editing a comment
                Rest In Peace Mr. #1 Scot! I though I was more Irish but after taking Ancestry dna I found out my 50% is Scottish 26% then English 22%, and very little Irish 2%.

• cuchulainn
                cuchulainn commented
                Editing a comment
                Let me know if you want to borrow a kilt and sporran. I have several. Lol

@flasportsbuzz
              Per source, Dolphins elevating CB Tae Hayes for Sunday, with Jamal Perry out. Gives them five healthy corners

Comment

Comment

I'm in Kansas City with FinfanKC to watch!

Comment

Stuart has a great sense of humor but, nothing to do with laughing at your jokes, in his just being polite. lol
                    Yeah, that..and unlike some, my jokes don't tend to go over his head..What?, you don't get it?! 61 will explain it to ya, lol..

Comment

I have a dark gallows sense of humor....no offense ever taken.

Comment

Originally posted by cuchulainn View Post
                        Seen enough of that in Crimson, let's rinse & repeat in Aqua & Orange! Roll Fins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
                          I have a dark gallows sense of humor....no offense ever taken.
                          Yeah, me too..that's why hanging around here too long makes me wanna hang myself!

Comment

• AquaXI
                            AquaXI commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yet we keep hanging ourselves haha!

Pretty cheesy, but still...

Last edited by cuchulainn; 10-31-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X