Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams @ Dolphins Game Thread- TUA TIME !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams @ Dolphins Game Thread- TUA TIME !!!

RAMS (5-2) at DOLPHINS (3-3)

Kickoff: 1 p.m., Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens

TV: FOX (Chs: 7 in Broward and Miami Dade, and 29 in Palm Beach); RADIO: WQAM (560 AM), KISS (99.9 FM), WQBA (1140 AM, Spanish)

Coaches: Brian Flores (8-14 in second season with Dolphins); Sean McVay (38-17 in his fourth season with the Rams)

Series: The Dolphins lead the all-time series 11-2, and are 5-1 all-time in home games against the Rams.

Line: Rams are favored by 3 1/2 points; Over/under: 46

Injuries: Dolphins — Out: CB Jamal Perry (foot); Questionable: TE Adam Sheehen (shoulder); Probable: DT Raekwon Davis (shoulder), S Kavon Frazier (shoulder), LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (hand), CB Xavien Howard (knee), CB Byron Jones (Achilles), DE Shaq Lawson (shoulder), S Bobby McCain (ankle), WR DeVante Parker (groin), LB Kyle Van Noy (foot)

Rams — Questionable: TE Tyler Higbee (hand)

Opening Day for "The Chosen One" has been anxiously awaited from every Phinatic since draft day.

CAN'T WAIT !!!

Is everyone able to watch the game?

Comment

• IMAWriter
      IMAWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope...Titans play same time.

• AquaXI
      AquaXI commented
      Editing a comment
      With Tua on the team Hawaii will now play all Miami games. Well mostly anyways.

• ONole1
      ONole1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a FOX game, Titans should be on CBS as they are playing the Bengals. Fox has the double header, so what game is FOX showing?

Originally posted by So Be View Post
    It won't be televised locally here but you betchyour ass I'll be at the Sports Bar for every minute of it!

Comment

What really sucks for me is I noticed after checking the schedule I'm going to miss both games against the other top 6 QB's (Burrow & Herbert) I work every 3rd weekend at the hospital (2 12 hour shifts) & unfortunately because our bye was changed those are my weekends! Cough, cough..I feel a cold coming on, lol...

Comment

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        Quit that job. There are certain priorities in life.

PS- do NOT show this to your wife. :-)

Yup, will be firmly planted in my seat at the club.

Comment

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        Seat belt advisable.

Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
      Yup, will be firmly planted in my seat at the club.
      You will be rockin' your new Tua jersey, correct?? Or is there a dress code; smoking jacket & ascot required at your Gentlemen's Club?!

Comment

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        Rock Stars wear ascots by design, not by rule. lol

• Driven_Phinsane!
        Driven_Phinsane! commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, maybe Steven Tyler is the Grand Poobah of his Club, lol

Originally posted by So Be View Post
      As long as I have power restored by then from Zeta.

Comment

• AquaXI
        AquaXI commented
        Editing a comment
        That sucks ! Sorry to hear. Hope everything goes back to normalcy as soon as possible.

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        GC74..wow, sorry to hear you (probably numerous times) have been getting hit. Weird. Back in the 50's/60's in Miami, seems all these storms hit the East Coast of Florida, or maybe just to the west...but not so many in the center gulf coast. Hope it gets sorted out for you soon!

Originally posted by gulfcoast74 View Post

GODDAMNIT!!! Was not even thinking of that GC. Did you get hit?

Comment

• gulfcoast74
        gulfcoast74 commented
        Editing a comment
        Went to west of me but yea it was another cat 2 ass whipping. Power company update says should have power by 11:45 Monday night. Hopefully that’s not the case.

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        Other than elec, Cat 2 is just practice and party. Hope you're back for this one OR, can hire a pretty young bartender, at an inflated price, to tend while watching at her place. Best of Luck. :-)

We had the bye but Rams look more healthy. What gives?
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

• So Be
        So Be commented
        Editing a comment
        degree of injury?

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        Questionable. What's with B Jones, Van Noy...were supposedly ready to go. Sheesh, maybe the Phins need to check into a new trainer,conditioning coach? it's always groins, hammies, achilles. Do they not stretch before and AFTER practice?

My daughters house burned down to the ground in Ocean Springs Miss. Lost everything Wednesday. Though she was kind enough to grab my 30 year old Stratocaster with her go bag. Horrifying phone call to receive but she is fine and thanks to the kindness of my friends, has enough money to begin again.

Comment

• AquaXI
        AquaXI commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m so sorry , praying for her and family to quickly rebuild .

• IMAWriter
        IMAWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh man....so sorry. Thank Gd she (and family?) are OK.

My daughters house burned down to the ground in Ocean Springs Miss. Lost everything Wednesday. Though she was kind enough to grab my 30 year old Stratocaster with her go bag. Horrifying phone call to receive but she is fine and thanks to the kindness of my friends, has enough money to begin again.
      Wow 61, that is GodAwful news!!! Thankfully she is okay (as okay as one can be whose just lost everything)

Man, this year just keeps on getting shittier & shittier!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gulfcoast74 View Post

Hope all is good GC, & I hope to hell you have a really good friend who's a Fins fan & owns a good generator!

Comment

Originally posted by AquaXI View Post
          We had the bye but Rams look more healthy. What gives?
          1 comment

• #9.1
            So Be commented
            1 hour ago
            degree of injury?
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/20...ope-for-miami/

Comment

Damn Stuart, soo sorry to hear that. Ya know, we joke, play and pick on each other but, when it comes down to it, there are friends INDEED when the need arises. et me know if there is anything I can do.

In the spirit of friendship, I will adjust my trade offer for Chubb to 3 bottles f rum If you include the 30 year old Stratocaster. What are friends for? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

Hope all is good GC, & I hope to hell you have a really good friend who's a Fins fan & owns a good generator!
              I believe Fed X is working. How "realiy good a friend" are we talking? JK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X