Game Time Decision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Time Decision...

Well, it's nearly 11:00 and i still haven't decided whether i'm heading out to watch the game at the bar or staying home and following it on NFL.Com's Gametracker which ALWAYS SUCKS!!! Since the Fins shit the bed in the back-to-back games against divisional rivals in which they absolutely had to win at least one, i've found it extremely hard to get motivated or excited come Sunday, Hey, i could probably play for a Philbin-coached team!!!

To make matters worse, it's pouring ass here in 'Sunny' Va. Beach which makes me inclined to stay in the warmth of my own home, plop my ass down on the sofa & drink my own beer, saving around 40 or 50 bucks and the potential for another Sunday of misery surrounded by a bunch of happier fans who follow better teams..What sucks is all the games that are being shown here on regular tv today suck as well...Hm-m-m, decisions, decisions....

I'm feeling you bud, I don't have to go anywhere cus I still have my Direct TV but I'm not all that anxious to watch the game either. I'm afraid to get rid of my Direct TV because I know as soon as I do, they will become relevant again so it's probably my fault that they still suck.
    While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
      Driven_Phinsane! commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean..we talked about this before but my decision to get rid of Sunday Ticket crazily enough had nothing to do with the Fins..I had on-going problems with DirecTV and could get zero satisfaction, i finally got fed-up and told them where they could stick their service and wouldn't you know it, as soon as i cancelled & switched to Verizon they called, apologized & offered me free Sunday Ticket & a shit-load of other discounts to come back, unfortunately too little, too late...I hated to see Sunday Ticket go!

• Dolfan1
      Dolfan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember you mentioning that before and I was shocked as I have always had great service with them and they always gave me great service whenever I had any problems. They must have really lit your fire if you refused free Sunday Ticket.

• Driven_Phinsane!
      Editing a comment
      Nah, the Free Sunday Ticket offer was after i'd already cancelled & made a 2 yr. deal with Verizon..Story of my life; a day late & a dollar short!

Lucky my Hawaii Fox station is showing the Dolphins game. Probably due to many Cowboys and Steeelers fans on the island. For me though I can only catch the 1st half as I have scheduled pickups.
    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquaaiea View Post
      Lucky my Hawaii Fox station is showing the Dolphins game. Probably due to many Cowboys and Steeelers fans on the island. For me though I can only catch the 1st half as I have scheduled pickups.
      Damn, you have my luck..Finally get the Fins game & you've got other plans...Hopefully, the Fins in the first half aren't gonna make you glad that you had other plans!!

Comment

You should of mowed the lawn...lol

Comment

Money WELL saved.

Comment

Originally posted by VAIDER5120 View Post
            Money WELL saved.
            My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Funny thing is, when i go to the bar, drink around other fans & watch the Fins suck it up i come home all bent out of shape...When i stay home i kind of just laugh at their total ineptitude!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Funny thing is, when i go to the bar, drink around other fans & watch the Fins suck it up i come home all bent out of shape...When i stay home i kind of just laugh at their total ineptitude!!!
              Can we sue the Dolphins for mental abuse??
              While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

• Driven_Phinsane!
                Editing a comment
                I feel mentally challenged for supporting this team week-in, week-out!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X