Need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help!

Hey all, hope everyone is well. Miss having time to talk with all of you. I have recently started writing about television and movies on two other sites so I spend all day writing and researching these days...

Anyways, so I need some help. I wrote a 51 page article on PhinPhanatic about 50 moments in Dolphins history. Our network is running a head to head contest each week between blogs of the teams that are playing each other. This week we face off against TheLandryHat. They average about 100,000 pageviews a week and PP averages around 70K per week.

So what I need from all of you if you can is to read the 50 page article. It's all slideshows so it's a pretty quick read and some of the memories are fun and some not so fun but it's still pretty good IMO.

On Thursday morning I'm rolling out a big mock draft for the 1st round. Dale-Paul Jordan aka Bahamas wrote it so let's try and give him some views as well...

Yes, I know this is a shameless promotion but if you can read it, share it on your social networks and such that would be much appreciated!

Hope all of you are well and behaving here...LOL

http://phinphanatic.com/2015/11/17/5...phins-history/

Hey Brian, long time stranger! Hope all is well with you & yours...

Speaking of that DPJ guy, AKA Bahamas, could you tell his slack ass we've all moved over here & we'd appreciate him checking in! We all assumed he'd been washed away to sea by that last Hurricane!!

Comment

Bhamas is a new dad still and all hopped up on Kalik...Hell his mock draft may have guys that's already retired from the NFL...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ONOle1 View Post
        Bhamas is a new dad still and all hopped up on Kalik...Hell his mock draft may have guys that's already retired from the NFL...LOL
        lol, yeah i'd kind of forgotten that he's a fairly new dad..Hanging out with your crappy favorite team's forum friends probably isn't that high up there on the priority list!

Comment

First of all you guys leave and don't even tell me there is a new forum.

Feel shame...also insert tear

Tx had to send me this new forum where you kids are hanging out.

I missed you Gents...yes...including Sobe!

Now insert tear of joy!

Great to be back

Comment

• HndRkyaBong34
            HndRkyaBong34 commented
            Editing a comment
            Rookie! lol it's about time Brah!

• Finatic
            Finatic commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to our place! We are glad to have you and I have already awarded you the Phinatics Veteran badge to honor you migration over here.

Originally posted by Bahamas View Post

Now insert tear of joy!

Great to be back

Hey Brov!!! It's about time your slack-ass joined the party...Numerous messages were left for you at the old site before it finally closed its doors for good, we can't help it you don't have your priorities straight!

Comment

• AquaXI
            AquaXI commented
            Editing a comment
            Hehehe, true dat!

• Bahamas
            Bahamas commented
            Editing a comment
            Forgive me :P

Glad to see you finally made it B, how's the family?
          While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

Everything is getting back to normal. I was offline for a while. This hurricane season was tough. We were without power for almost 2 to 3 weeks. Red Cross didn't make it down here for over a month, which is understandable, as other smaller islands got hit harder than us.

Family is doing great though, lil Makaio is getting so big, I had him in his teal Miami Dolphins sweater last Sunday. We watched the game and I am already showing him where to line up

Comment

We watched the game and I am already showing him where to line up
              So basically he already knows more than half our defense!

Comment

• Bahamas
                Bahamas commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! !!

Jones has been playing legit ball. I missed the two blow out games, but I did watch the highlights. He's all over the field this year. I love it! He is taking his game to the next level, and right is our MVP.

I am really disappointed with Atikens, I thought he would start showing some skills.. Alongside Thomas, both those player haven't really stepped up since Delmas has been out.

We are still searching for FS....

Now insert tear of joy!

Great to be back

Hey Mon, First of all, everyone else knew of the move. So don't blame what you did not know on others when it was your "Bahama Mama" interest over the forum..

Second, I feel somewhat responsible for this and your child. If I would have not coached you on how to propose, chances are you would not have your "Bahama Mama" and a potential "Kalik Kid" coming into this world. I have to live with that.

Seriously, good to see ya my friend.

Comment

• Bahamas
                Bahamas commented
                Editing a comment
                Like wise brov. Good to be seen....looking forward to once again continuing our OJ conversations

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X