No announcement yet.

ESPN Reports that Romo is expected to return against the Dolphins this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Reports that Romo is expected to return against the Dolphins this Sunday

Great. Why do we always become everyone's comeback or special story. Colts playing for Pagano against us, Culpepper's return game. Tim Tebow pulls it our for the Broncos. Now this. We are bad and we should be getting the breaks not being everyone's spring board back.

So what, he is going to be rusty after not playing for 2 months and we are going to do him like we did Sam Bradford and knock him out of the game.

Comment

• Wulf
      Wulf commented
      Editing a comment
      My thought as well. Romo went down in week two...

yeah, i'm hoping for a seriously-rusty-Romo & not the Houdini Romo who magically pulled the win outta his ass last time we played him!

Comment

Word is that Edelman will be back just in time to face us in wk 17 as well.
      While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

Comment

• Wulf
        Wulf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully they will have already lost a game, and have their playoff seeding locked in, so that they are only playing us because we are there...

I would rather beat them with Romo. More of a true measure as to where we are.
      Can we sign this guy?

Comment

This game is a tremendous opportunity for the Dolphins. Not only because its crucial to our wildcard hopes but with the return of Romo, everyone is going to be paying attention to this game. We know the media does not usually care about Dolphins games but this will be one of the most paid attention to games this week but only because of our opponent. I hope this gives the Dolphins a chip on their shoulders and we play with the sense of urgency that we need to have. I hope Dolfans will give the team the support they need and deserve especially after last weeks gutsy win.

Comment

Cowboys listed 14 players on their injury report Wednesday. Only ones that matter are Dez, and Clairborne. For everyone who was carrying the torch for QB, Brandon Weeden, he's available now as the boys cut him.

In other news, we signed LB, James-Michael Johnson, from the Chefs and Lions fame, and waived Sam Brenner, who was signed promptly by the Broncos.

Was hoping James and Jenkins both would be back, but that's not happening. Misi hurt his vajay again. Zach Vigil, Kelvin Sheppard and Spencer Paysinger are our starting LB corp with some Hewitt thrown in. YIKES.

Parker is listed as active and would love for this to be a statement game for him, but I doubt that happens.

I expect another ugly Skins/Jags type game and for Witten to rip us a new one.

Just win, Baby!!!

Comment

romo is going to come out with fire in his eyes because people think he is their season saver and the weight of that is on his shoulders.
            i have dallas fan friends and I remember them wanting to chase romo off the team,hopefully romo comes back as the qb dallas fans wanted to chase out of town.
            I hope suh can make him wish he was still injured,but they all know suh coming for him ,so the o-line is going to try to protect their golden boy!
            again the secret to winning is, tannehill and the offense has to have long drives ending in points,and that forces a rusty romo to try to make things happen and that's when brent grimes or r jones come up with a pick six!

Comment

It would be the ideal time for the Miami D to step up & impose their will as i believe Romo should not only be rusty but i would also think that he's going to try and do to much to save their season...Whether it happens is another thing as we all know how Miami generally likes to poop the bed when situations like this tend to present themselves!

Comment

• phinfanfrom70s
                phinfanfrom70s commented
                Editing a comment
                ya tell me why it's been that way for a long time now no matter what coach is there ,they seem to choke at the moment they could do something to really propel the team forward!

• Driven_Phinsane!
                Driven_Phinsane! commented
                Editing a comment
                I know, right?! I'm still wondering if they're gonna hook us long enough with a few key wins, only to ultimately let us down once again with a harsh crash landing sometime in December..That would be about par for the course!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X