Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Ryan anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rob Ryan anyone?

    I would say it would be a nice upgrade for DC....

  • #2
    Your joking right?!?!
    Hell I bet skinny Rex won't even hire fat Rex.

    Comment


    • HndRkyaBong34
      HndRkyaBong34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah....I think...lol I hate the guy but I think he's better then what we have now...

  • #3
    I was wondering how long it would be 'til RR's name was thrown out there...I used to think he was a damn good DC, but it seems like he's completely lost his magic touch - Read earlier today that his Saints D is the worst pass defense ever..that's like worst EVER! If there's a guy running a pass defense that's worse than ours i want no part of him!!

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-defense-ever/

    Comment


    • #4
      I'd also pass. Looked up his wiki and outside of coaching with Belicheck its been pretty pedestrian for him. He definitely is not Rex.
      The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

      Comment


      • #5
        Why in good God's name would we hire some blow hard Ryan brother who is so crappy that he just got fired? Are you kidding me? I really do not get the love affair fans have with the Ryans. They have done nothing. Won nothing, and by almost all accounts underachieved. NO !

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Finatic View Post
          Why in good God's name would we hire some blow hard Ryan brother who is so crappy that he just got fired? Are you kidding me? I really do not get the love affair fans have with the Ryans. They have done nothing. Won nothing, and by almost all accounts underachieved. NO !
          I wouldn't exactly say Rex Ryan's done nothing, i mean afterall he took the Jets to back-to-back AFC Championships with Sanchez as his QB...But, i'll pass on his brother!

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by HndRkyaBong34 View Post
            I would say it would be a nice upgrade for DC....
            He's horrible...ruined the Cowboy's defense and now the Saints.

            Comment


            • HndRkyaBong34
              HndRkyaBong34 commented
              Editing a comment
              Then he'll probably end up in Miami....LOL

          • #8
             

            Comment


            • #9
              I'll take their dad before I would take Rex or Rob. Love the Dr. evil Vaider.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by 61finfan View Post
                I'll take their dad before I would take Rex or Rob. Love the Dr. evil Vaider.
                Is Buddy still alive?...Hell, even if he isn't just prop his ass up like Bernie (Weekend at Bernie's) & he'd still be an improvement!

                Comment


                • #11
                  Rob Ryan is horrible...at least Rex is a damned good defensive coach

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    I see this differently. Rex took over a very talented Jets team that got worse year after year until he was run out of town. He has done nothing.
                    Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

                    I wouldn't exactly say Rex Ryan's done nothing, i mean afterall he took the Jets to back-to-back AFC Championships with Sanchez as his QB...But, i'll pass on his brother!

                    Comment


                    • Driven_Phinsane!
                      Driven_Phinsane! commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree to disagree then, no biggie..but IMO that D was studly as hell while he was there plus you gotta get major bonus points winning with Sanchez...

                  • #13
                    Originally posted by Finatic View Post
                    I see this differently. Rex took over a very talented Jets team that got worse year after year until he was run out of town. He has done nothing.

                    That guy we have running our FO named Tannenbaum destroyed the jesters by putting them in cap hell. Then the next GM didn't have money and couldn't draft anybody and Rex had his hands behind his back in who he wanted. Oh yeah, he took a complete disaster of a team and killed us on our own turf at the end of the year TWICE! He got the most out of his players.

                    Comment


                    • #14
                      Sibling rivalry could come into play with one brother wanting to beat the snot outta the other but I'd take a pass on him. I'm not fond of either brother, I think they both have over inflated egos just like their dad.
                      While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

                      Comment


                      • #15
                        I think his brains are leaking out looking like long hair. No to RR.

                        Comment

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X