No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all...

New member who is "meh" about Tannehill and hopes that Gase isn't the miscast OC hold the HC position that his decisions have led me to believe.

My posts will usually reflect one, or both these sentiments in some way, shape, or form.

Welcome to the Forum. You will find that there are quite a few that mostly agree with you... On the other hand you will find those that think you're nuts!!! It makes for some interesting reading. But we are a family here.

Comment

Welcome! Glad you’re here. We do have a wide array of opinions here but it does make for some interesting dialogue. We are mostly longtime Dolphins fans that all want the same thing. We just have different ideas about how it should be done.
      Can we sign this guy?

Comment

Welcome! Come often and post a lot

Comment

Wait you mean Dolphin's Fan are allowed to think Tanny isn't really a great QB and Gase isn't a QB whisperer?

Comment

New to the site, living in K.C. MO, been a fan since the 70s

Comment

Welcome! We have another member from KC. Aptly named FinFaninKC.
              Glad to have you here!

Comment

Originally posted by Finatic View Post
                Welcome! We have another member from KC. Aptly named FinFaninKC.
                Glad to have you here!
                I work with miafyns. I turned him onto our site. He’s as fanatical as we are.
                Can we sign this guy?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X