Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driven_Phinsane!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Driven_Phinsane!

    Hey guys, just dropped in to see what all the fuss was about..Actually that's a lie, just another Phinatics regular whose lease wasn't renewed. I wasn't sure I was going to make the move (Getting a little old for all of this packing up all of my stuff & moving from forum to forum - Hey, a least I didn't have to lug the 10,000 posts with me, that would've been exhausting!) Anyway, I guess i'll give it a go & see how it goes!

  • #2
    I'm surprised my weary old friend, good to see ya in this part a town... Time to break this forum in buddy...lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HndRkyaBong34 View Post
      I'm surprised my weary old friend, good to see ya in this part a town... Time to break this forum in buddy...lol
      Hey Bong, my Bud (See what i did there?!)..yeah, i'm kind of surprised my own damn self, and have no clue if i'll be stickin' here - But hell, figured we owed it to ourselves to at least check the new digs out!

      Comment


      • #4
        BTW, how'd you guys get those cool PHINATICS VETERAN Badges?? I'm too old to be a 'rookie' at anything!

        Comment


        • #5
          don't worry bud, you'll get your badge.. lol 3 post! what a rookie! lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HndRkyaBong34 View Post
            don't worry bud, you'll get your badge.. lol 3 post! what a rookie! lol

            lol, yeah, only 10,700 more to go to get back to my 'Man, this guy has absolutely 'NO LIFE' status!

            Comment


            • #7
              Glad to see you made it Brother, I'd have been really upset if you didn't make the jump. Good new is you got your badge and all your posts back. Now we need Cuch and a few others to jump on over.
              only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
                Glad to see you made it Brother, I'd have been really upset if you didn't make the jump. Good new is you got your badge and all your posts back. Now we need Cuch and a few others to jump on over.
                Hey D, my good friend..It's guys like you, Rick, SoBe, Aqua & a few others that motivated me..What can i say, i'm a glutton for punishment like the rest of you dinosaurs!

                Comment


                • #9
                  We do tend to feast on punishment. Can't teach an old dog right?
                  only a fool seeks peace by inciting violence

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi DP! I was kinda worried but now I'm happy!!!
                    The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Aquaaiea View Post
                      Hi DP! I was kinda worried but now I'm happy!!!
                      Thanks Aqua..Obviously this place needs tighter security!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Glad you came over D_P. So far this neighborhood looks nice. I really like the color of the walls. We have to be masochists........ We're Dolphin Fans

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Daytona Dolfan View Post
                          Glad you came over D_P. So far this neighborhood looks nice. I really like the color of the walls. We have to be masochists........ We're Dolphin Fans

                          Hey Daytona, wha's happnin'? yep, i'd definitely say we fit the MASOCHIST criteria!

                          Btw, i saw 2 Daytona Dolfans listed under the members listing, do you have a doppelganger?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post


                            Hey Daytona, wha's happnin'? yep, i'd definitely say we fit the MASOCHIST criteria!

                            Btw, i saw 2 Daytona Dolfans listed under the members listing, do you have a doppelganger?

                            Naw I think I screw up my e-mail address the first time and had to start over.... You know kinda like the fins for the last 20 years.

                            Comment

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X