No announcement yet.

corrective criticism!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a difference between constructive criticism and trolling every post to say something negative about a certain player. JEG is the perfect example. I'm guessing 75% of his posts are anti-Tannehill.. I was perfectly fine with the first dozen posts, but after awhile it gets old. We get it, he think Tannehill sucks, he think we need a new QB.. I don't even necessarily disagree at times, I'm just sick of seeing it in every post he makes. Perhaps give us something different, not necessarily positive, but different. I love respectful debate. Just like to see different subject matter once and awhile. I think we can safely say we've beaten the Tannehill horse to death. After a full season under Gase (this season hopefully) we'll have something to actually debate.

Comment

• Daytona Dolfan
      Daytona Dolfan commented
      Editing a comment
      JEG pretty much all of us are tired and frustrated. We all see things that we don't like. IMO any poster that continually argues one subject only and on all different threads can get pretty annoying. And I agree Freak, that it can be either negative or positive. I also think that on game day when we win let everyone revel on the win. Monday we can start picking apart the players and coaches.

I've been a fan for a very long time and have suffered just as much as the rest. I couldn't tell you how many time I start to respond to a comment, even type a few sentences and then erase everything. 'Cause 1) It will only cause an argument, not a discussion. 2) it won't do any good 'cause I don't think the coaches are listening (now maybe a reporter from the Herald is). I always remember that saying that it is "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt." And believe me if I said half the things I wanted to there would be no doubt.

My wife will not stay home when I watch a Fins game because I get to emotional. She'll stay for any other game I watch.

• DolphinsFreak
      DolphinsFreak commented
      Editing a comment
      Tannehill is :
      Great
      Okay
      Mediocre
      Bad
      Horrible

Unfortunately, in most games we see ALL these sides of Tannehill. He has potential but the Dolphins don't need a 30 year old, 7th year QB with "potential". They need to draft and keep drafting, EARLY, quarterbacks who can COMPETE with him. He hasn't had legitimate "competition" since David Garrard. Tannehill got beat out by Garrard, a quarterback who played for 9 years in the NFL and averaged 6 touchdowns a season. Not Good.

• DolphinsFreak
      DolphinsFreak commented
      Editing a comment
      Daytona, what if there were TWO threads created immediately following the Dolphins games where EVERYONE can post in and one thread is the Positive Points of the game and the other is the Negative Points of the game?? That way is someone didn't want to read negative things that were posted about a game which the Dolphins won they could simply avoid the Negative Thread. Is they choose to go into the negative thread, well, that's on them.

As I stated before, when a coach is giving a press conference after a game he doesn't talk about all the positive things, he focuses mainly on all the things they did wrong and need to improve on. I think this is how some of us view things. I am aware that there are others who are doom and gloom like that cartoon character "We'll never make it" was his tagline. But, when I post negative things about a game it's areas in which I would like them to improve on to beat playoff caliber teams.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X