X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Henry

Yes please.............
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ter-2016-draft

Will he be a success in the NFL..or will he be Trent Richardson Part II?? I don't have the same Can't-Miss gut feeling that i had last year with Todd Gurley, who i wanted so badly for us to draft...

Comment

Alabama RB historical don't do much at the next level. I would rather take Ragland their LB

Comment

You don't build an offense around a RB in today's NFL. For as good as Gurley is the Rams were still only 7-9. I do think Henry will be better than previous Alabama RB's but still I don't think he will elevate us into the playoffs. We have so many other needs that I don't want to take a RB in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by FTLDOLFAN View Post
          You don't build an offense around a RB in today's NFL. For as good as Gurley is the Rams were still only 7-9. I do think Henry will be better than previous Alabama RB's but still I don't think he will elevate us into the playoffs. We have so many other needs that I don't want to take a RB in the first round.
          I agree, though i do believe an elite back (which i think Gurley will end up being) can go a long way towards propelling a decent team to the playoffs..Still, unless we're talking the second coming of Jim Brown, OJ or Sweetness, i think i'd pass on a 1st round RB...

Comment

I saw one article that sais something about him going in the 4th. If he was there in the 3rd I would consider it probably because he would be BPA

Comment

• cuchulainn
              cuchulainn commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes and only if we do not resign Miller IMO...

If we take Miles jack we will have a duel threat ILB and red zone full back! 2 for 1 special.
            The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X