Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Jackson released!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fred Jackson released!!

    Wow!! Fred Jackson was released by Buffao today. Surprised by that considering he had a beast of a game last week in preseason. Wonder if we take a look at him.

  • #2
    WOW-W-W!!! This is somewhat shocking..I've always liked Jackson (I mean as much as one can like a freakin' Buffalo Bill!) Damn-good runner who gets the hard yards..Wonder what gives??

    I'd love to have him in our backfield but with the new & improved bulked up Lamar, Damien Williams, Ajayi & maybe even some LaMike, not sure if we're more than happy to go with what we got..I'd at least kick the tires, i know that much...

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know if I'm sold on LaMike. I think Jackson would bring more to the running game and I didn't see anything that made me say wow in preseason on kickoff and returns from him. I say give Landry those duties and cut LaMike and sign Jackson. We need a big physical back and the jury is still out on Ajayi.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bills also reporting that Tyrod Taylor's gonna be their starting QB..That team has the potential to be scary good!

        http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-quarterback/

        Comment


        • Phin4Ever
          Phin4Ever commented
          Editing a comment
          Their defense of course will be scary good and now with a Russell Wilson type QB, it could make them a team to watch in the AFC. I hate saying that!!

      • #5
        I like Fred Jackson!
        The deeper the roots, the higher the reach.

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post
          Bills also reporting that Tyrod Taylor's gonna be their starting QB..That team has the potential to be scary good!

          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-quarterback/
          I watched their game a few days ago and I said they looked scary to me. Everyone of those "Horrible QB's" they supposedly have looked PDG in that game. I was impressed and I hate to admit that. Right now they scare me more than the Pats do,
          While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Dolfan1 View Post
            I watched their game a few days ago and I said they looked scary to me. Everyone of those "Horrible QB's" they supposedly have looked PDG in that game. I was impressed and I hate to admit that. Right now they scare me more than the Pats do,
            I haven't seen them yet, but i knew they were gonna be good..Damn good coach added to an already super-sick D with some scary talent on O! Hell, it was hard enough for us to beat 'em before!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Driven_Phinsane! View Post

              I haven't seen them yet, but i knew they were gonna be good..Damn good coach added to an already super-sick D with some scary talent on O! Hell, it was hard enough for us to beat 'em before!
              Well then you heard it here first bud, their defense looks almost as bad ass as ours does and their Offense is no joke. Pats have plenty to fear this year if they want to hold the crown.
              While it takes two to have an argument, it only takes one to walk away.

              Comment


              • #9
                Signing with Seattle as re ports are stating today. That blows. Seattle just got that much better at RB. That's a two headed monster with Lynch and Jackson. I HATE SEATTLE WITH A PASSION AND NOT BECAUSE OF THIS SIGNING!!

                Comment


                • #10
                  It would be a bit surprising if he signs with Seattle, last i checked there was only one rock & with Marshawn back there, your potential workload seems like it would be a bit lacking. I'm just hoping he doesn't sign with the Jets or the Pats...

                  Comment


                  • Phin4Ever
                    Phin4Ever commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He use to play with Lynch in Buffalo and I guess they are good friends which is the reason he wants to go to Seattle. Sucks for fantasy players cause he'll probably be the third down catching back.

                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X